Used LMC730SP 12″ 7 Head Hypermac Moulder
|Thickness Material||.4” to 8”|
|Width Material||.6” to 12”|
|Min length of material||7.87”|
|Axial Adjust. Side Heads||3.2” (80mm)|
|Axial Adjust. top/btm heads||1.6” (40mm)|
|Net weight||Approximately 20,000 lbs.|
MAIN FRAME, MACHINE BED & ENCLOSURE
- 1 Piece – Cast Iron Main Frame. Specially heat treated for maximum stability and minimum vibration
- 32” (.8 meter) long Adjustable Infeed Table and Fence (each adjustable .4 inch) – measured from Btm. Head Infeed Bed Plate – head end
- All Bedplates, Tables and Fences are Hard Chromed with approx. .012”-.014’ of chrome thickness (except 1st bottom receiving plate which is alloy steel specially hardened for best wear ability)
- Lift up sound and safety Enclosure including safety interlocks and good strobe-free lighting inside the enclosure
- Maintenance free Full Cardan Shaft Drive to feedworks for balanced drive performance, with individual worm reduction gear box to each feed roller station
- Powered rise and fall to extra heavy feed support beam by 1hp/.75 kw motor.
- Upper support Beam is supported at both the Infeed and Outfeed ends on 2 large columns for best, most rigid upper beam support.
- All feed rolls and pressures move with top beam rise and fall, including safety switches at extreme points
- Top Driven Feed Roll Assemblies – each outfitted with multiple rolls
- All Top Rolls are air tensioned with 3 Stage Pressure Setting of Feed Rolls. This compensates for large variances in work piece thickness.
- Top infeed rolls before first bottom head with pneumatic rise and fall by switch.
- Top Steel feed rolls up to top head are hardened and chromed to resist wear and to prevent chips & shavings from sticking to them
- Polyurethane top feed rolls after top head
- Intermediate top driven feed roll station by rear side head with pneumatic loading for feeding minimum 8” (200mm) length workpieces. It is easily flipped up for rear side head removal.
- Driven Bottom Rolls – all full width
- 1 more plain Midfeed idling bed roll
- 1st bottom infeed roll is driven & serrated and 4 other plain power driven bed rolls. All are Cardan Shaft driven.
- Bottom rolls have quick up/down adjustment by cam type lift system
- Infinitely variable feed speeds with inverter and feed speed LED display 20 – 120 FPM
- (6 – 36 m/min) Feed motor power 10 hp
- Note – This feed speed can be increased to 150 FPM by adjustment to the VFD Drive
- Inch forward and reverse to feed with duplicate control at top head position for fast easy setting
- Feed roll diameter 5” / 140mm
SPINDLE ASSEMBLIES, CUTTERHEADS & POSITIONING –
- All Heads are Standard 6000 RPM and belt driven
- 2 1/8” diameter spindles standard (other size spindles available – request pricing)
- Spindles are manufactured from SCM-44 tool steel (Imported from Mitsubishi-Japan) with special heat treating to HR 30C fitted with 2 pairs of RHP ABEC 7 Duplex Super high precision high speed Bearings to provide the best in cutting stability with permanent accuracy. Spindle Tolerance is guaranteed to 0.002mm / 0.00007” accuracy. They are permanent grease lubed and are sealed and are impervious to dust and water.
- Precision Hydro-loc Outboards for horizontal (Top/Btm.) heads
- REC-705B Quik-TrueSet Electronic Top Head(s) Set System – with Head Radius and Size Input with Dual Electronic Digital Readout on front of machine showing head radius and head position – Includes full Top Beam movement
- – REC-705B Quik-TrueSet Electronic Near Side Head Set System – with Head Radius and Size Input
- All spindles have horizontal and vertical adjustment, with mechanical digital readouts (where setworks are not applied) for fast and accurate setting
- Independent manual vertical adjustment to top head assemblies, chip breakers and pressure plates.
- Vertical Spindle – Vertical Adjustment – 3.15”
- Horizontal Spindle – Horizontal Adjustment – 1.57”
- Cutterheads Not included – pricing on request
- REC-705B Quik-TrueSet Electronic Top Head Set System with Head Radius and Size Input (to .005” & .01mm) with Dual Electronic Digital Readout on front of machine showing head radius and head position in lieu of standard – both Top Heads
- REC-705B Quik-TrueSet Electronic Near Side Head Set System with Head Radius and Size Input (to .005” & .01mm) in lieu of standard
- Precision Hydro-loc Outboards for horizontal (Top/Btm.) heads
- Highest Precision Straight Jointers – for 2nd Top & 2nd Bottom
- Note – with Pneumatic Feed and Auto Index of stone on Top and Side Heads. Manual push-pull with Auto Index on the Btm.
- Pneumatically operated in-place Cartridge type Profile Jointers. equipped on 3 Side Heads & 1st and 2nd Top & 2nd Bottom Head with Pneumatic Feed and Auto Index of stone, including cartridge – jointing stone Setup Device
- Profile Jointer Setup Stand
- Stand Alone Operators Console for easier safer access to the controls C/W – 15 Ft of connecting cable
- Ammeters for the Cutterhead Motors – installed on all spindles
|full load amperage||238 full load amps|
|control voltage***||110 v|
|compressed air****||6 bar (87 psi)|
|total cfm (min)||10703 cfm|
|ports, no & dia.||6 @ 6.88”|
- Motorized Spindle Positioning – Motorized spindle adjustments for quick and accurate spindle positioning. REC705 touch pad, non-memory controller. MSP for 3R, 4R, and 5R. Electronically linked to feed beam. LED display to show spindle position and tool radius. No memory with controller.
- Separate Operator Cabinet- Operator control station separate from machine to allow easier placement when handling equipment to be used.
- 4 pcs Automatic Straight Knife Jointer – Air over oil system for consistent pressure. Controls on outside cover for easy automatic jointing. Servo controlled jointers available.
- 4 pcs Automatic Profile Knife Jointer – Pneumatic System with controls on machine front. Cartridge style system for easy and fast setups.
- Heavy Duty Combination Feedworks – Combination pushfeed and throughfeed feed works provides unparallel performance. Four large heavy duty feed roller are a benefit when running at high speeds and difficult to feed material like softwood, treated, and composite materials. Smaller through feed rollers transport work piece completely through machine.
- Clutch Roller – First infeed top feed roller with clutch feature to allow faster incoming material to free pass. This prevents damaged to work piece and machine when using high speed lateral chain feeders. Clutch is only one way so after work pieces enters machine, torque is applied and the roller feeds work piece into machine.