Used VHM 36 Band Resaw
- Machine base is extremely heavy all steel welded construction with robust cast iron top column all machined for more band wheel and feed work support. Also allows very simple installation.
- Band wheels are high-duty one piece cast meehanite iron machined all over and balanced. Bottom wheel is heavier to prevent overrun. 3″ face on the wheel.
- Wheels are cleaned by weight loaded non metallic wheel scrapers.
- Efficient saw and wheel cleaning devices lubricated from a reservoir.
- Saw strain applied by sensitive coil spring device with graduated indicator.
- Radial arm feed gear rolls with weight tension and foot pedal open and close and steel feed rollers.
- Feed rolls can be easily removed for changing to rubber rolls
- Heavy Roller fence assembly – quick opening and tilting 0-45º with large indicator.
- Hinged saw guards for simple saw changing.
- Top and bottom guides
- Horizontal table rollers are 4-1/2″ diameter and extended full width of the table at infeed and outfeed ends.