Mamuth Thin Cutting Frame Saw
The Mamuth is a heavy-duty version of the thin-cutting frame saw developed for lumbers up to 220 mm wide and up to 400 mm in height. The machine has a sturdy, solid cast iron base and is equipped with a 22kW (30 Hp) main motor.
- High precision lamellae, glue-able surface, tolerance ± 0.2 mm (at the full height)
- Feed roller movement is synchronized with the up/down movement of the saw frame.
- Automatic Opening of the machine for safe and easy removal and installation of the saw frame.
- Solid cast iron machine construction minimizes vibration.
- Sturdy and durable Cast Iron Saw Frame Carriage.
- Top and Bottom Driven Feed Rollers.
- Automatic Central Lubrication Unit.
- Solid Steel Crank Arms.